Saturday, March 2, 2019

2nd of March

Tonight's photo is still a visit to one of our last "barn photo trips."  The photo software opened up in the barn trip group so I decided that I would go with barns once again, I think that the cow bookends are interesting...all are turned away from me eating except for  the two that are facing me on each side...sort of like cow bookends!

Woody has had another day of coming and going.  He went to the library for his weekly visit.  Then he paid a visit to two of his Deacon families to deliver church literature and visit.  He also ran an errand with his friend who has no transportation.  Me—well, I just stayed home and did a little of this and a little of that.  My accomplishments:  I packed up a few things in the kitchen...another box of things that we don't use often and managed to get three loads of wash done...two loads are out away and one is still in the drier and I finished a book...that's about it!

It has been a cloudy, dreary, chilly day.  A good day to stay inside!  From what I understand more rain/storms are on the way tomorrow which will drop our temperatures drastically again.  We are in that mode of swinging back and forth between a little warmer and then back to cold...typical approach of Spring here in Tennessee.

I did talk to my sister on the phone today!  It is Cheryl's birthday.  Today I am only six-years older
than she, but give it a little more than a week and we will be back to being seven years apart.  I will end the blog with a picture of my sister and me on the train heading to or from Massachusetts in 1957.  My sister was 2...you can do the math if you want to figure out how old she is today!  Note that once again we are in dresses...how dress for travel has changed over the years!  Happy Birthday, Cheryl!





No comments:

Post a Comment