Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Welcome, Spring!

Spring has sprung!  And, today was a beautiful spring day!  We enjoyed another day of sunshine.

Woody left before school got underway.  He took his friend who has no transportation to an appointment in McMinnville.  He also managed to get back almost in time for his appointment to get his anemia shot.  I had a regular day of school.  Elijah had his long time and he let Isaac come and do experiments with him.  One of his challenges today that he continued from last week was to make a standing circle of Pringles potato chips.  Again, he almost made the circle.  While he was making it, his daddy happened to come over and I could see that he wanted to try!  When Elijah's circle fell before it was completed, he set it aside to try again after he did a different experiment.  Before he got back to doing it, Nathan came back over and couldn't resist the fallen pile of chips and he did manage to make a complete circle!  They took the chips home to have with their lunch.

After lunch, I decided that I would go work in the library this afternoon.  I knew that I was going to be working alone and decided that I would go on and work today rather than tomorrow.  I did maintenance and then looked around for a book to use in preparation for this week's Sunday school lesson that I'll be teaching.

Woody also stopped at the library and the pharmacy before he came home from all his "running here and there" this morning.  He got a call yesterday from the library that they had some books for him that he had requested.  He spent a good part of the rest of the afternoon reading and watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment