Saturday, March 30, 2019

Here's Lookin' at You!



Here's a couple of pictures of some animals who showed curiosity towards the cameras that were pointed at them!  When I was transferring pictures from my point-and-shoot camera I found out that somehow I had changed the size of the pictures to the lowest resolution.  I think that they will still look good here on the blog...just can't do a lot of cropping or making large prints from them.  I have no idea how I managed to change that setting...I've never done it before accidentally.  Oh, well...they are good enough quality to enjoy and bring back a memory of a fun barn excursion.

Woody worked outside quite a while today.  He raked, blew, and hand picked up leaves and debris that gets caught in the gardens and in the yard.  He also made his weekly trip to the public library.  He helped me do the one job that I couldn't do by myself in the bathroom...get the shower curtain rod back up.  We managed, but not easily!  

Putting up the shower curtain rod just about out the bathroom back to the way it was before my painting effort.  I haven't hung anything on the walls except for the mirror and I think that I may wait till after the new floor is done.  So for the moment I am saying that I am finished with that job!  I will say that I never generated enough energy to do anything in the other upstairs bathroom.  I took a Saturday afternoon nap instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment