Friday, March 22, 2019

Seems "Almost" Like Yesterday!






Nathan, Kathy, and family presented these shirts, that Nathan designed, to us in honor of our 50th anniversary.  My how is it possible that that many years have slipped by?!?  I do know where we were 50 years ago today...in Arizona.

We have had a pretty routine day.  Woody did his usual Friday errands...got our groceries and took his friend to run errands. I washed, cleaned, and cooked...had to cook our anniversary dinner since Woody can't eat at a restaurant!  This afternoon, Woody continued to get seeds started in anticipation of the approaching growing season.  He also read, did his daily crossword puzzles, and watched some March madness.  I did a little more packing of kitchen things...am finding that I need some of the things that I have packed up!  The pile for a yard sale grows larger...but those aren't the things that I have reached for and don't find...the things that I'm missing are things that are in boxes.  I do have the boxes marked, but haven't needed them enough to dig through and get them.  Most of the things that I have packed can stay in boxes till after the remodel.  There's something coming up that I realize that I will have to "get to" a few items.  I'm just trying to not bury those boxes under others and I'll be able to get to them when necessity arises in a couple of weeks!  



















No comments:

Post a Comment