Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday Finish



Here's the next installment of photos taken on our barn excursion yesterday.  We took the first photo of the herd of cows in a pasture...then one of us turned and realized that it looked like one of the cows was standing on the shed...and, we couldn't resist capturing that illusion!  We saw lots of cows on this journey...even a dead cow beside the road...not the most pleasant of sites seen on our trip! Wwe moved on down the road fairly quickly and left the interested buzzards sitting in the trees.  I did get a picture of a buzzard on this trip...but chose not to take the unfortunate cow.

Woody headed off fairly early to do our grocery shopping.  He delivered the groceries back here for me to put away and then headed off to take his friend to do errands.  He was gone for several hours.  I got an S.O.S. from the teacher who heads up our Facebook sewing club.  She needed a PDF that I had written changed a bit so she could use it in a class that she is going to teach next week.  So I made the changes and emailed it to her.  Then it was time to get busy and paint.  I am pleased to say that the painting job in the master bathroom is finished at least the part I planned to do before we get a new floor in there.  I will do the woodwork at another time.  I am waiting for it to dry and then I will put towel bars, light switch plates back on...I'm planning to do that tomorrow.  I'm not sure if I am ready to tackle the other upstairs bathroom or not.  I'll think about that job tomorrow! I'm ready to rest tonight.  The hardest part of today's painting (the walls) was the cramped quarters...it is a miracle that I didn't step in the paint tray or kick over the paint can.  There was no room to turn around once the step ladder was in there with me.  But I managed without any disasters!  And, I think that it looks pretty good!  

Woody cut up and steamed two cauliflower heads this afternoon.  He worked a little outside. It really has been a pretty day out...a bit warmer than it has been.  That warm air isn't probably good as a cold front is on its way and when that warm and cold air bump together, we could get some strong storms. Rain and storms are in the forecast for tomorrow and then colder temperatures once again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment