Saturday, March 23, 2019

First Spring Saturday

And, a pretty first Saturday in Spring it has been!  I guess I am getting ready for our next barn photo excursion that we have planned for this coming week.  This is a photo from last year's Spring barn photo trip...we took it about a month from now...so this next trip's photos probably won't have this much green in them, but we will see!  Things are starting to green up around here.

Woody spent a little time outside today...me not so much!  He made his weekly trip to the library and has spent a good part of the day reading, doing his crossword puzzles, watching TV which includes some March Madness.  I spent a good part of the morning and some of the afternoon getting my Sunday School lesson in order.  I have worked on it throughout the week, but needed to get it in a seemly order and the notes printed out.

I guess that tonight's photo is getting me in the mood to take some new barn photos this coming week.  We have plans to take another barn photo trip.  I'm thinking that the above photo was taken in late April last year, so probably things won't be quite as green, but things are starting to green up around here. We like to go out when the leaves are still missing from the trees and vines so they don't get in the way of the barns!  The barns can get quite hidden when the trees and vines are all leaved
out.

No comments:

Post a Comment