Monday, March 4, 2019

First March Monday

Today was a day off from school for me as the children and their parents were away for several juggling programs over a long weekend in TN and North Carolina. They got home a little after lunch today and we have had a parade of children in and out most of the afternoon...mainly building with K'nex.

This morning I took advantage of my time off and did some much needed cleaning...vacuuming, mopping, etc., and got finished catching up with our wash...well, sort of I realized that I didn't get several things of Woody's into one of the loads over the weekend or today so will do that load tomorrow when there are a few more things to add in with them.  I rested for a while after I did all that and read for a while this afternoon.

Woody had no home health care today.  Hopefully it winds down tomorrow.  He got in the mail a survey from the home health group that has taken care of him that asked questions about the last two months.  That got filled out and is in the mail.  Tomorrow is the end date for him to have home health...so hope that both nurse and PT come and then we can thank them and wave good-bye!

No rain today and by the end of the day it clears up and the sun came out for a few hours...nice to see the sun!  It has been chilly all day and supposed to get quite cold tonight.  I heard a weather forecaster say that he thought that this cold snap this week would be our last "really" cold weather we would have this season.  Time will tell!  I know we will have more cold over the next weeks before Spring actually arrives and will have cold even after it arrives...but hopefully...NO teens or low 20's!  It is already 25 and wind chill makes it feel like 15...according to Weatherbug.  And, it is supposed to get into the teens before morning.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Woody has just returned from the Furnace Room Prayer meeting at church.  So I guess we can lock up and settle in for another quiet evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment