Thursday, March 7, 2019

Just Us Chickens

Today it was just us Dorrell chickens who went in and out our door.  It's Thursday and that has meant PT for about two months...and...today...no knocks on the door from them.  It was nice!

We had school this morning.  It was Isaac's long time and we ended up playing Uno and War.  He does a good job with card games and was able to refresh my memory on the rules for both!  The Uno cards have changed since we played when the kids were younger.  I had to have the instructions to interpret they symbols on the cards.  I know that Isaac could have told me what they meant...but that would have set aside any strategy that I might have had!

After lunch, I headed off to church to work in the library for a couple of hours.  Donna and I got a lot done...more new books on the shelves both for children and big folk alike.  I have managed to take a few more things out of kitchen cabinets and relocate them up in the upstairs hallway.

After I got home, Woody decided to get a haircut and run a couple of his Friday errands to get a jump start on them and have less running around to do for us tomorrow. He went to the Credit Union and Aldis.  So I had a few groceries to put away today.

We are settling in for the evening.  I talked to Melany this evening.  Both she and Erin have a foot problem.  Melany's is a nerve problem that the doctor gave her a shot for and said that it should be better soon.  And, Erin has a broken foot. She fell down the stairs at their new house a few weeks back.  Her foot was X-rayed at that time, but no break showed.  Since it was still bothering her, Melany took her to a foot doctor and this time the X-ray showed that it is broken.  She has a boot of which she isn't too fond!  Hopefully foot problems will soon be better for both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment