Tuesday, March 26, 2019

More Preparation

I continue to get ready to paint our master bathroom.  I vacuumed and then washed the walls.  Later in the afternoon, I went to the paint store to get paint and supplies.  I looked at paint colors for the kitchen while I was there and brought home some more possible paint color to look at.  After supper I chipped away at the old caulk around the shower/tub insert.  Caulking isn't my favorite job...and only have done it once...at the house we lived in before coming here...long time ago.  I'm hoping that the formula has been improved and will go on smoother than that time!  We'll see!  I will probably gladly go back to sewing (or anything else but painting) once I get this painting job done!  I'm glad that we have such a small bathroom!

Woody made his Apple/Zucchini bread today.  He has done more reading, crossword puzzling, and tv watching today.  His leg is bothering him a bit more today.  He sat with an ice pack on it for a while this afternoon. Just before supper, he went to the prayer room at church.

I guess I will go finish cleaning up the kitchen from our supper and then see if I can do a little more towards getting ready to paint.  I think that I will at least spackle a few little holes and dents so the spackle compound can dry overnight.  Then I can sand those places tomorrow.  I'm not sure that I have enough energy to tackle the caulking tonight...plus don't think that I want to smell it all night.  I may watch something on the internet about caulking to see if I can find some helpful hints.

No comments:

Post a Comment