Tuesday, March 12, 2019

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

Days like today definitely let it be known that Spring is on its way!  We even had the sounds of Spring today = the sounds of children's voices at play outside!  Isaac had the best time riding his bicycle around his yard.  Joseph was tossing a ball around.  I think that I saw Joy practice serving the volley ball.  I even heard big children's voices and had to go out to check out what Nathan and Kathy were up to.

I had school on a regular Tuesday schedule.  It was Esther's long time with me.  She water colored using both her water color pencils and her water color paints.  Isaac came over and Esther offered to let him paint with her special "water paint brushes."  He liked that.  He worked hard at painting a horse...Esther pointed out that the first horse that he painted had a "people face" which he thought about and ended up painting another that had a more horse-like shape to its head.  They both enjoyed the hour.  I sorted gift bags while they painted and got them put away in the Christmas closet...a job that I had been putting off.  This freed up more space in the upstairs hall to stack boxes of kitchen items. Woody and Graham worked on a lesson about prayer that Graham is going to be doing while in Africa.  I made Woody some chicken noodle soup later this afternoon.  While I was still cooking, Woody went to the prayer room at church.

Woody is home, supper is finished and we are settled in for another quiet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment