Monday, November 18, 2019

Almost!

The tree is soooooo close to finished.  I am on the last large box of ornaments some of which aren't going on the tree this year.  You can tell I'm not though if you note the stepladder is still on the side of the tree.  There are still some to go on towards the top of the tree so the stepladder is there to help me get to those branches.  All the neighbor grandchildren have hung at least one or two ornaments on the tree except for Graham and Abigail.  I almost got Graham to hang at least one, but found out that he had a school deadline so told him he didn't have to!  Abigail is busy with her cheesecakes.  She is making cheesecakes as a money raising project for their mission trip to the Philippines.  I'll bet several of those will get baked in our ovens.

I had school this morning...normal Monday schedule.  Esther did another watercolor painting today.  She does enjoy her art!  Woody ran an errand this afternoon and then tonight went to the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting.  He has just returned.  He has settled back into his recliner and is in for the night.  I am also in for the night and plan to hopefully finish the tree this evening.  'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment