Saturday, November 16, 2019

Tree Decorating Can Commence!

A little before 7pm, I put the last branch on the tree.  Another decorating goal met—to have the tree together before I blogged this evening. Now I am going to have to leave it alone as I must finalize tomorrow's Sunday School lesson. I have had a busy day doing a little of everything,,,or so it seems at this point in the day.  With decorating comes cleaning...so the vacuum is out...vacuumed this morning so the place where the tree would stand would be clean.  Now I need to vacuum as there are tree "needles" on the floor near where I sat to shape the branches.  Then there were just everyday cleaning jobs...bathrooms, a couple of loads of laundry.  I have also been taking pictures of what I have decorated to this point.  Like I said...a little bit of everything.  Interspersed was looking up things for tomorrow's Sunday School lesson...now to get my thoughts gathered together and some notes down on paper!

Woody made his weekly trek to the public library.  After coming home from the libaray he has stayed in and kept busy reading some of his new books and watching football on TV.  At the moment he is "resting his eyes!"




No comments:

Post a Comment