Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Fall Met Winter!


Well, we did get "some" snow in the night.  I looked out one time and it was really coming down.  We ended up with a dusting.  When I snapped this picture out our bedroom window this morning, I didn't realize that I got a little munchkin from next door in the photo.  I guess he was out checking out the "snow."  Pretty cold!

Today I had a usual day of school.  Elijah had his long time and he requested that we make him another machine embroidered bookmark as he had lost the one he made some time back.  We have been doing a study of volcanoes, but set that aside for this week.  Since he got me going on the sewing machine, I ended up making another Christmae ornament this afternoon rather than doing much decorating.  I let the children add to the decorations today. They came over this afternoon.  The crowd for putting out the Fisher Price nativity has dwindled!  Only four of the neighbor seven set it
up this time.  Esther came over, but she decided to do some of her work in her school art class which she needed paints for.  So Joy was the leader of the Nativity crew this year.  They set it up differently than they have before.  And, so far no camels in the trees!  I'm sure it will be rearranged many times over the Christmas season.  Woody and I just tried to stay warm today and stayed inside as much as possible.  I did have to go out to take the trash can to the road...got the mail that trip and other than that we didn't open the door ourselves, though children did come and go!  'Tis the season!











No comments:

Post a Comment