Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Ta-dah!!

The tree is finished...just in time for a tea party with two of my friends in the morning.  When I invited them, I told them that I might be still in the midst of a mess, but let's do it anyway! When we started planning it was going to be last week...and I knew that there was no way I would be finished then.  But when we ended up setting the date for tomorrow, then I knew that there was a possibility of being close to finished.  There are still a couple of insignificant things that I still want to do, but finished according to most folk's eyes!

Woody picked up his friend and took him to the pharmacy to pick up some medicine that his doctor had phoned in.  Other than that he has had a relatively quiet day...reading, puzzle solving, watching TV...

I finished decorating the tree last night before I went to bed.  But I couldn't face taking the empty boxes upstairs.  So I got up before school and got all those boxes upstairs and back into the Christmas closet.  So the puzzle of repacking the Christmas closet has begun. That is quite a job which was always Woody's contribution to the Christmas decorating and undecorating!  But would not be an easy job for him balancing on his walker...just saying!  Now that the tree is done, I would just like to sit herein the living room and look at it and sip Christmas tea!  But guess there are a few things to bed one before the tea party in the morning...not much but always something "else" that needs to be done...usually right up till the guests arrive!  'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment