Thursday, June 3, 2021

It's a Start!

Well, today I have taken the first steps to getting ready to make what I am hoping to wear to Alex and Brooke's wedding which is 3 weeks from tomorrow. I have opened up the pattern, found the five pattern pieces that I need among the many pieces that are in the pattern, separated them from the other pieces, and ironed them smooth. They are now laying on the cutting table waiting to be traced onto pattern tracing material so I can attempt to make some alterations. That's it...but it is a start! We got a call a little before 7:30 this morning from the dialysis center saying that they had an open chair and that Woody could come in earlier than his 11:30 appointment time. He ate his breakfast and was on his way. He got home a little before 1pm..guess he got a full treatment this time. He will be going in Saturday for his next treatment. We got a surprise call this afternoon from Woody's nephew's wife. They live in the St. Louis area. She said that our name had popped up on her phone several times this week and she felt she should call and check on us. I filled her in on what has been going on. We had a nice conversation catching up eith each other. After we finished talking, I talked to Woody's nephew for a few minutes. And, we had a nice conversation catching up. We have had more rain today so fhe flowers continue to be happy. I took a littlr walk around the gardens between showers and everything still looks good...my black thumb hasn't infouenced their growth...yet! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment