Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Supper or is it Breakfast?!?

These buzzards were all lined up taking turns feasting on something on the other side of the stone wall. It has been "one of those days" that not a lot gets accomplished. I managed to finish a book that was going to go off in cyberspace this evening whether finished or not. So I spent some time this morning finishing that. I haven't had much energy today...just a lazy summer day. Woody left for his dialysis treatment a little before noon. He is home resting uo from that. While he was gone, I did run a couple of errands. I needed some interfacing for my sewing (need to cut out a couple of pattern pieces that are over a yard long and I just didnt have any interfacing on hand that was long enough.) and also some embroidery floss for my next planned stitching project so made a stop at Hobby Lobby. Over the weekend I finished a Christmas ornament. I am having trouble sticking with the piece that I have to make all the x's backwards to my usual way of stitching...that just doesn't make that project fun to work on. So I may set it aside and do something different and the chart that I chose to do I needed several colors of floss. After Hobby Lobby, I made a quick stop at WalMart to get some of my over-the-counter medications. I was pretty much in and out. Last night I did work some more on my "wedding sewing." I quckly cut the main pattern pieces out of some fabric that I have had for a long time and seamed them together and was able to try it on and see if it was going to work...size-wise and alteration-wise. And, it fit to my liking so I now have all the pattern pieces pinned onto the actual fabric that I am going to use...so the next steps have been taken. I may get it cut out before I go to bed tonight. It depends on whether my get up and go cones back! Woody is reading and resting after his treatment this afternoon. Tomorrow he sees the surgeon and we will see what that will do to appoiintments, etc. already on the calendar! I hope the surgeon's plans don't totally turn thing upside down! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment