Monday, March 21, 2022

A Blue Bird Day

It was such a pretty day today so zinsat on the front porch for a while and the birds entertained me! i think that today was the first day that I have ever seen a blue bird at any of our feeders. They must like whatever is in the suet that Melany and family gave me for my birthday. I saw my first goldfinch of the season. Downy woodpeckers, chickadees, cardinals, sparrows, tufted titmice, woodpecker variety that I can't remember at the moment. Lots flying in for a little snack. Shortly after lunch the electrician called to say he was on the way if we were at home. He came, figured out what needed to be done, and did it. So our part in the installation of the garage door is done. Now it is wait on the door to arrive. Woody is ar Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer meeting. I have his dialysis set up. He wanted to wait to have his protein shake till after he gets home so I will make that after he gets home. I have continued to clean out dresser drawers and vacuum the dust panels. It's mainly the heavy drawers that are left. It has been good tongo through the drawers and getting ridnof some things. Some of the drawers I had rearranged not long ago so I am just pulling them out and vacuuming the dust panel under them. I will stitch some this evening after I get Woody's dialysis running. I finished another ornament yesterday and now have my next project (this time not an ornament) out with linen, threads and beads. It's already for me to get going on. Be sasfe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment