Thursday, March 24, 2022

Skipping Right Along to the End of March

About the title...it is time, not the occupants in this house skipping toward the end of the month! Definitely neither of us does much skipping these days...we are good if we just manage to place one foot in front of the other! Today I made a quick trip to the public library. Woody was in need of some more reading material. I brought him home quite a stack, which should keep him busy for a while. I had planned to make a pot of soup today, but decided to wait. I have a new small stock pot ordered and it is supposed to come tomorrow so I will hopefully be able to use that tomorrow or the next day (depending on when the mail runs!) to make my recipe. Woody's kidney nutritionist called today. She wasn't there for our appointment last week. She said that all is going well with Wooddy's dietary reports and to just continue to do what we are doing. So...a good report from her. We are just happy to be appointment free for a little more than a week! Well, I guess it is that time again...time to set up Woody's dialysis machine so he can get underway with his treatment in the next hour or so. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment