Thursday, March 10, 2022

Someone Became a Year Older Today…I Wonder Who!

It was a beautiful day...I couldn't have ordered a prettier one for my birthday. I have had phone calls, unexpected visits, cards, birthday present in the mail, emails, texts, and I don't know how many Facebook wishes! I got a call from my former boss and while I was talkimg to her Abigail, Joy, and Esther showed up on our front porch with birthday wishes and gifts! After they left, I decided that I would fill my bird feeders...first picture shows them all fulled and hanging...I circled them to make them easier to pick put in the picture. I then finished sweeping the leaves off the front porch. While I was doing that a friend stopped with homemade chocolate chip scones...a thinking of us gift...not knowing that it was my birthday. She was happy that they served a double purpose...and that her timing was so right! Latrr in the afternoon, Kathy and Graham showed up followed by Nathan, Esther, Elijah, Isaac, and Joseph. Abigail and Joy were at work...reason they had stopped by earlier. They brought gifts and willing muscles to work in our yard! And, work they did...lots of leaves were raked up and things trimmed...they worked hard.There are still leaves left, but a major dent in them was made. I appreciate their willingness to work in our yard! So all in all it has been a very nice day...a good day to celebrate my 74 years! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! Oops put the wrong photo in...this one just shows Joseph's legs under the tarp! Sorry JoJo! And, Graham had left for work! Also forgot to say that the last photo is Eijah taking a little break juggling acorns! Now I'm off to get Woody's dialysis started for tonight...then I am going to head to the recliner to stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment