Saturday, March 19, 2022

It's the End of Another Week and Another Season!

Saturday rolled around again. How is it possible that another week in March has gone by? And, it's the end of winter. Tomorrow Spring will arrive! I'll be glad to see Spring...but do wish that time would slow down just a little. We haven't done anything exciting today...but...then do we ever these days!?! Woody has continued to follow March Madness. I made another apple crisp per Woody's request. Which means that I had kitchen cleanup to do. I stitched while I rested after my cooking spree. I also cleaned/straightened up another dresser drawer and cleaned the dust panel under it. The two easiest drawers are done...the rest will take a bit more effort! We'll see if I can find the effort to be able to rise to the occasion! I got Woody's dialysis going early again tonight since we need to be out the door fairly early in the morning for Sunday School. It's Woody's turn to teach his 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys' class in the morning. I get to go to my class and be taught! After Sunday School, we come back home to watch our church service on Woody's laptop. We continue to avoid large gatherings of people. Neither of us needs to get Covid! And, unfortunately, it is still out there, though does seem to be settling down somewhat. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! When next we "meet," it will be Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment