Wednesday, March 23, 2022

The March Winds Do Blow!

It has been quite breezy today...rather blustery as we are under a wind advisory...though, it seems to ahve calmed down. I felt sorry for the little birds clinging onto the branches of a bush outside the kitchen window. It was a little house finch and he wqs hanging on for dear life...but then he flew away. I guess he figured out what direction he needed to fly in order for the wind not to carry him off course. We had the usual dialysis duties at the beginning of the morning. Then I made up a batch of Woody's breakfast sausage. I got that mess cleaned up and the sausage in the freezer before it was time for Woody to go to TN Oncology here in town to see Dr. Eze and to have his first Keytruda treatment after his surgery. I get Woody into the waiting room and then head back home to attempt to get something done in the two hours that he is there. They call me when Woody is finished. Today I spot cleaned the carpet in the family room/Woody's room. It really needed it and it isn't easy to clean in there when Woody is here. This appointment time is about the only time that he isn't in this room in his chair. I got that done and sat down in my recliner and it wasn't long till I got the call that he was ready. After I got home I ordered Woody's dialysis supplies...almost forgot to call in the order today. But got that done. Woody has had his supper protein shake and now it is time to get tonight's dialysis set up. Dialysis is definitely a major oart of our daily routine...turn around and it is time to do something that has to do with dialysis! Woody has been doing extra crossword puzzles today from a crossword book given to him at Christmas. He also got some reading in while he was at Oncology. I finished another book yesterday. And, I got underway with a new cross stitch project, but realized that I have it set up incorrectly on the fabric...so that project is being set aside and I'm going to move onto something else. I wasn't very happy with the fabric that I was stitching it on, anyway...so easy to abandon it and restart it when I have fabric more to my liking. I'm going to make a cute Spring/Easter project to replace that one. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment