Friday, March 25, 2022

Perfect

My new stock pot arrived today and it was the perfect size for today's making of my potato soup recipe. The new pot is a little smaller than the one that it is replacing, but at least for today it's smaller size was okay/perfect. Plus it fits in the spot where I stored thr old one which was my plan. The pan was a part of our anniversary present...my part. Woody's part of our anniversary present was a denim shirt. I guess you can say something for each of us. I did the anniversary shopping this year. On the morning of our anniversary I came down and wished Woody a happy anniversary and then told him thst I had ordered our presents. His comment was: "What did I get you?" I think he was okay with my choices. I've got to get Woody's shirt washed so he can see if he likes his gift. Woody is again enjoying March Madness again this weekend. I'm enjoying watching underdogs succeed...while I set Woody's dialysis up...I only watch then and when I am walking through. It's about time to get him connected for his nightly dialysis routine. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment