Sunday, March 6, 2022

Well, I Did It Again!

Forgot to blog...again...and, this time didn't make before midnight! Oh, well...I did think about blogging when Inwas setting Woody up for tonight's dialysis. We started earlier because of needing to get out the door early for Sunday School in the morning...so that got me out of sync...or at least I will use that as my excuse! I sort of took the day off today and did some stitching. I haven't done much this week and I had the goal set to finish another Christmas ornament. And, I am close...just have to outline it and it is a small ornament. I didn't do anything outside today except get the mail because we had been warned that the pollen count was up and it was windy. Trying to hold off the sneezes for at least a while. Woody did his usual...crossword puzzles, a couple of new word puzzles that he has discovered: Wordle and Quordle, he has read, watched some sports on TV, etc. So a quiet day in our household. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment