Saturday, March 12, 2022

And…Prediction Was Right!

We did get snow. Tonight's photo shows what it looked like when I first looked out this morning. As you can see the roads didn't get too bad...at least not in front of our house. The temperature barely made it to 32°...if it did! But there was still melting as the sun came out in fukk force and a lot of melting occurred...mainly only shady spots left with snow. Nathan came over to find out that the ramp tarp worked partially. For the long sloped part of the ramp all he had to do was pull the tarp down the ramp and the snow cleared off. But at the top of the ramp, the flat part going out from the door got the tarp blown off so snow piled up. But salt, a push broom and Nathan's muscle power got it cleared. I did go pour more salt on it this evening as it was pretty wet up close to the door...figure it was partly due to runoff from the roof. We may have to put a door mat on it before heading out in the morning to Sunday School! But there should be no problem with the sloped part. I enjoyed a quiet snow day and stitched, read, and napped off and on! I did get the cross stitch piece I was working on finished. Our challenge tonight is to conquer the time change with dialysis and needing to head out the doorfairly early in the morning. I think that we got his dialysis going in plenty of time...we'll know for sure in the morning! I am very confused at the moment as part of the clocks are set to tomorrow's time and part of today's! Some I alone as internet will reset them and part I have to change. All I need to know is that we got his dialysis started at 7pm today's time. This change of time messes with everything...internal clocks too! The first few days of the time change are usually the hardest and most confusing! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment