Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Chillier

Yesterday's rains definitey brought us chillier temperatures. But we did see the sun today, though the clouds moved in and as a couple of hours ago, we once again have rain. We are in and dry so all's well on our part at this point in our day! Donna and I worked in the library after lunch and got quite a bit done despite running into several problems..one was attempting to type on a typewriter. Most of our labels are now prined out from the computer, but we have a couple that I would rather type on the typewriter. I bought new typewriter ribbons and changed those out today, but it didn't like the labels that I was trying to type on. Well, it took way too long to get them done, but I did manage to get labels typed for a stack of books that Donna had ready for me...and there are quite a few new books on the new book shelf all ready to check out with more to come. Woody had a run-of-the-mill day today doing his usual to keep pass the time. Right now we are wIting for the dialysis solution to warm so I can connect him for tonight's treatment. Tomorrow is dialysis supply deluvery day so if you happen by at just the right time, you will see a semi truck pulled up in front of our house. I was happy when we got the call today telling us what time tomorrow that we were back on the early time...between 7 and 11am. I was glad for early as Woody has his oncology appointment after lunch...so no overlap in times. He will get his next Keytruda infusion tomorrow...always something! But that is his only appointment this week so that is good. We just changed the dressing on his arm and it seems to be healing well...not the prettiest scar, but is healing. Well, time to get his dialysis going for tonight so I will stop. I will say that today I did choose to not mask while working at the church library today. But I think that we still need to: Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! But perhaps, just perhaps, things are settling down with Covid...praying so! Also praying for the Ukranians and their country...and the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment