Monday, March 14, 2022

Beautiful Day

Tonight's photo doesn't match the day! But it was one of the snowy/icy images that I captured on Saturday. But I am so glad that the ice and snow are no longer with us. Once again our temperatures are on the rise...the promise of Spring was once again in the air...and really is just around the corner...even the calendar says so. It was so nice to head out for Woody's appointment with the Fresenius Kidney Care nurse this morning and actually be comfortable without a jacket! That appointment went fine and was an in-and-out appointment. After the appointment we went to get gas for the car so we will be ready to head off Wednesday to see his sirgeon. We were back home in just a little over an hour from the time we left the house. Our favorite kind of appointments..."close by" and "in and out!" We came home and I got a grocery list together. This time I decided to shop in person...it had been months since I had shopped inside Kroger. Before getting to the store, I stopped at the library to return some books that Woody had finished reading, then went to the Credit Union, and made a stop for a late lunch. I had a free birthday burger at Ruby Tuesdays. Today was the first day that worked out that I could stop and enjoy a birthday lunch. There's one thing for sure...I did not grocery shop being hungry! Got the groceries and came home and put them away. Woody went to Monday night prayer meeting and returned a little while ago. He is having his supper protein shake at the moment. I have tonight's dialysis treatment all set up. We'll get him connected once his shake has had a little time to digest! I'm ready to sit in my recliner...but that won't happen for a little while. I'll post this and then put away a few dishes and load a few into the dishwasher and that is it for me as far as doing things around the house. I'm ready to do some cross stitching. Yesterday I finished anoher Chistmas ornament. I have another one ready to stitch once I sit down tonight. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment