Saturday, January 15, 2011

About to that point!

I am about to the "bah humbug" point in my undecorating. I just want to get it done! It is getting closer, but there is ever so much still to be put away! This last part is just such a mess...I just want things back to normal...and, of course, that means redecorating for "normal" times is still to be done...well, some of it is getting done while I clear off mantels, shelves, etc. and "if and when" I find the "normal" decorating items! I still have the shadow boxes, the carolers (they all reside on the coffee table now awaiting their boxes), a few Christmas bells, AND the big tree and all its 750+or- ornaments to get put away. I have kept at it today...put away dozens of snowmen, angels, baskets, serving dishes, etc., etc...but have taken quite a few breaks too...phone call to AZ, Facebook chat with a friend, and reading my book...when my back gets to hurting I just have to quit for a while and do something more relaxing...which often means flopping on the bed...a good time to read!

Woody actually got the car out of the driveway for the first time since last Sunday. He drove to the library, the community center to spin (spun for 48 min.), WalMart, and Kroger. He has read and watched football and basketball. He said that he had been a "good boy" when I went down to ask him what all he had done today!

Well, guess it is time for me to head back to my "bah humbug" job!

No comments:

Post a Comment