Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Puzzled no longer!

Woody completed his puzzle this afternoon. As you can see it wasn't an easy one with so much red and so much white! A "snowed in" activity completed! I continue to work on the undecorating. The corner tree is down and in its box and all the ornaments that go on it are all packed away as well. Slowly but surely I am getting the job done. I had to finally stop this afternoon as my back was starting to really hurt. Mid afternoon Woody walked to our pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions for us. He said that the main road that is behind our house (Lincoln) had been plowed so was in good condition, but as for the side streets...some were in good shape and others were in very poor shape. I haven't heard if Tullahoma has school tomorrow or not. I just know that since I am retired I don't have to wonder if Montessori will be in session tomorrow or not...(we always had school if Tullahoma had school). Woody was glad to get out and get some exercise. He bundled up and was careful to keep upright for the course of his walk!

I have finished all the books that I had from the public library except for some photography books. I called to find out if the library was open. If it was, Woody was going to walk to the library while on his pharmacy walk. That way he could have gotten the next book/s in the series that I'm reading...but there was only a recording when I called...so we assumed that they were closed.

The snow is still very much out there...hardly has melted at all in the yards. The streets are rather rutted...they did a bit of melting when the sun came out today, but will just refreeze tonight. Glad that I can just stay in and keep warm and safe! I'm going to go see if we don't have another puzzle that we haven't put together yet...it seems like we do. I'll see if Woody is in the mood to do another one yet or not! Once he gets started on one, it is hard for him to keep away. I enjoy puzzles too, but this time I didn't let it grab my attention since I have so much to do with getting decorations put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment