Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Sunday of 2011

We went to Sunday School this morning and both taught our respective classes. We came home and have taken it easy the rest of the day. I got up to date on copying our blogs onto word documents...so now have 738 saved! I guess I had better copy tonight's to keep up-to-date...so it will be 739. I had gotten quite far behind and had to copy and save quite a few months. So now I have my pictures sorted and am up-to-date with copying the blogs...good start to the new year.

Woody has read, watched football, started a jigsaw puzzle that he got for Christmas, and rested today. I finally got our reservations for a hotel at the "new" NIH patient rate...rate went up quite a bit. I think that I have made ten or more phone calls trying to get reservations this time. Tonight I called the hotel to check to see what the NIH rate is now and also had them check to see if Tuesday and Wednesday were available. They told me that those nights were available and also gave me the code to the NIH patient rate and then I called back the reservation folk. I have a load of clothes in the dryer and a load in the washer...so things are progressing towards being able to pack! I made a spot on the guest bed for the suitcase and plopped the suitcase in that spot...even opened the suitcase up and have also started gathering papers that we need to take with us...as well as our NIH ID badges. So I guess you could say that we have started getting ready for the next NIH trip...the first of 2011, but our ninth since the end of last April. Tomorrow will be spent "really" getting ready so we can head out dark and early on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment