Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

We woke up to a winter wonderland! When Tullahoma gets this much we are pretty much snowed in! I guess we have between 6 to 8 inches. About all the going out we did was for Woody to sweep/rake off the front walkway and a path to the mail box and I walked that cleaned path to take a few pictures. Tullahoma's mail did run today...but schools were out and will be out again tomorrow. Our five little grandchildren missed a fun snow to play in...they have gone south for several days. I talked with Melany today...she was rejoicing over the snow day (teachers love snow days!) and she said that Alex (13) was getting ready to go out for a neighborhood snowball fight! Not long into the morning my doctor's office called to reschedule my appointment that was supposed to be tomorrow (Tues.). I'm glad that we don't have to think about heading 45 miles away in the morning...glad that they got snow too!

Woody has continued to work on the jigsaw puzzle, read a bit, watched some TV, pushed and raked snow off our walk (snow shovel has a broken handle), and rested. I started the mess of undecorating...a lot of going up and down the stairs and up and down the step ladder...the process is slow...I can only do so much before stopping to rest...but one of these days the house will be back to non-holiday attire!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment