Sunday, January 23, 2011

Simply Sunday

Woody went to church and then taught Sunday School this morning. I still wasn't feeling up to par so ended up staying at home and taking it easy. Shortly after Woody got home from church he headed off on about an hour walk. He told me that he took his walk early as that would leave the mid afternoon and evening hours free for watching football games if he so desired. I did get beans simmering for a pot of French Market soup (Woody's request for this week) while Woody was at church. I finished up the rest of the soup while he was walking. It was a good day for a walk...the sun was shining and the temperatures were rather pleasant compared to what we have been having. Woody has read and watched TV this afternoon and evening.

I have read and worked some with my new photography software and just taken it easy again today. I took tonight's blog picture out the car window when we were on our way to AZ in November. This water tower is in Somerville, TN. We have seen many crosses along the highways on our travels both to MD and to AZ, but I think that this is the only water tower that we have seen with a cross on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment