Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Again!

It did snow AGAIN...but we didn't get much more than a dusting...but it was very pretty the way that it stuck to the trees, etc. I think that Tullahoma was about the only school in the area that had school...but the way our road looked it seemed like the right decision.

I went to the library this morning and worked as one of the library workers was out of school today so she went in early and I decided to join her. We got things straightened up...what we call "doing maintenance." We got all the Christmas books put back on the shelves and got out other books to take their places on the display shelf in the window. And put some other books back on display where they had been prior to the holidays. This evening Woody went to the Experiencing God study.

Graham came over after lunch and he and Woody played Scrabble and Chinese Checkers so Woody exercised his mind rather than his body today! He also helped me move a couple of heavy items...so that gave him a bit of exercise!

Last night after I blogged I attacked the office/school room and got it back to the way it was before the holidays. Then today I have pulled out things from one side of my sewing room to vacuum and then rearranged things so I could put my printer in next to the computer. I thought that since I am having trouble using it wirelessly that I would connect it by the USB cord...well...no luck...so far in getting the two to communicate...yet. Oh, well...I'm sure that there is a way...but this Grammy hasn't figured out what setting to change or how to hold my mouth in just the right position!!!!! I will probably have to admit defeat and have Nathan help me with getting it reset up. Aggravating at the moment...and the cause of me being late blogging tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment