Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snowrise

This is a picture of yesterday's sunrise. It was so beautiful above the snow. The snow was pretty much gone today except for patches in the shade.

I'm feeling much better, but have just taken it easy today. I did make a pot of soup late this afternoon...cooking didn't have quite the appeal that it usually does! Woody got the last of the boxes put back in the closet this afternoon. So Christmas is officially away. I'm still getting "normal" decorations back in their places. I was in the midst of doing that when I got sick yesterday and today I just didn't have the energy. So hopefully I will feel like doing that tomorrow after we get home from church.

Woody did our grocery shopping...went to WalMart and Kroger. He also went to the library. He has watched basketball on TV and read. He went on about an hour walk this afternoon.

I called up a childhood friend this afternoon. She and her husband just became grandparents for the first time...fun times ahead for them! I was trying to figure out when something happened last year and got to looking at old blogs...they are definitely a good diary for us...good reminders of what took place over the last two years since I started writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment