Friday, January 21, 2011

Short and Sweet and No Picture tonight!

I have had a bout with an upset stomach late this afternoon. About an hour ago, I decided that I "might" live! I am just praying that it is just something that I ate and not a stomach bug...as neither Woody nor the neighbors need it!

I forgot to tell you yesterday that one of Woody's Vanderbilt nurses called just to check in with him.

Things that I know that Woody did today (without me having to go downstairs and ask him) are: he made pumpkin pudding for a treat for the neighbors (Nathan, Kathy and family). He played a game of scrabble with Graham. He made an emergency run to the grocery store for me for some Sprite. He has read, watched a bit of TV and perhaps a library DVD.

We did wake up to snow and some ice this morning. Schools were out once again in Tullahoma. The roads were pretty dangerous and sidewalks and steps also. Woody warned the neighbors, but despite the warning several of the children fell down.

I'm heading back to crawl under my covers! But so far so good...the Sprite has stayed down and I haven't been sick in almost two hours...definitely things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment