Monday, June 4, 2012

A Crown in my Future!

And, not one that I want to get. I broke the corner off one of my lower back molars. I spent time at the dentist this afternoon to learn that news. I am not a happy camper. I have spent next to no time packing...thus the packing isn't finished. Guess we will be off dark and early...ready or not! Woody is concerned about not being able to stay awake since this time he won't drink any Cokes to help keep him awake due to what he learned at NIH the last time about caffeine affecting his blood work. So he has vowed to never drink another Coke. The only time that he does drink anything with caffeine is when on the road...so tomorrow will be a new experience in travel. I told him that there was the option of sharing the driving with me. Well, time will tell! Till we get back from Maryland, I won't be posting photos on the blog. I got the Apple camera connection kit today, but Apple and Blogspot don't seem to be compatible photo-wise. The connection kit does work with my cameras so i can put photos directly from my cameras to my iPad now. Maybe one of these days there will be a way to add photos to blogspot from the iPad, but so far I haven't found it...and I have tried many ways. Woody has walked two four-mile treks. He picked up one of his prescriptions on his second walk and stopped and talked with a former co-worker on his way back. Well, off to get ready. The good Lord willin' I'll be blogging from Fairfax, VA tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment