Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Enough is Enough!

I've had enough of dentists and computer problems.  The dentist is behind me for a bit...I was going to go back next week for a general checkup and cleaning, but decided that I wanted my mouth to heal so I gave that appointment to Woody for his checkup and cleaning!  I'll let a couple of weeks come between dentist visits. Computer problems seem to be getting better.  I have had success in getting most of the programs downloaded again.  I am still having some problems getting some of my sewing software downloaded...but at least the laptop is starting to seem like ours once again.  Woody walked two different times today.  One time he walked four miles and the other seven. He also ran a couple of errands this afternoon.  I sat in the dental chair for another hour this morning and then it took most of the afternoon for me to get over being numb.  Glad not to have a fat cheek and lip at this point in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment