Sunday, June 17, 2012

The finishing touches

We put the finishing touches on our barbecue meal today. Woody made his new cooked dressing slaw recipe and I made Lime and Thyme Potato Salad. So now we are set for several days and we won't have to cook. We went to church in separate cars today since Woody had to go to the Life Care Center after the early service. I went to Sunday School and then headed home and Woody headed home after the service at Life Care. He had started making his slaw before I got home. I cooked my potatoes and while they were cooling, I sat on the front porch and read and watched for birds. There was a nice breeze once again. I came in and finished the potato salad. Woody worked two crossword puzzles on my iPad and watched some TV. He said that his sinus tooth pain was better for the most part today. Though before he went to the evening service, he said that the pain was coming back. I'm not sure whether he walked early this morning or not and he is at church so I can't ask him...but he probably did walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment