Thursday, June 14, 2012

Doctor Visit Today!

That is...a doctor visit for our laptop...we had to take it in to have it checked out when it would only boot up in safe mode. So that means no photo till we have it up and working once again. What would one do without computer geeks?! And, this time we are literally depending on a place called "Geeks.". Hopefully we will have it back soon...running well again. They have doctored it back to health before. Woody walked his four-mile route today. I babysat for a while this morning for Isaac. He's so sweet! (No prejudice on my part!) This afternoon I ran a couple of errands and then went to get my hair cut. Woody has been attempting to watch a video...it's his second time through as he slept through most of it the first time! I just came in from deadheading the flowers and am mosquito bit. It has been quite a warm day...got to around 90F, but the humidity was low so it was a very bearable heat. I think over the next few days the heat is supposed to stay with us but it will be joined by higher humidity...not a good combination (in my opinion). I lived in Arizona for too many years and humidity is not my friend! Now if that humidity brings some rain then it will be more welcome...not sure if rain is in our forecast or not. In my down time today I have been reading a book from the public library that Woody got for me. It's inteeresting and has my attention. Woody has also been working on a sermonette that he has been asked to present this Sunday at the Life Care Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment