Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blah Blog!

Adding a little color to this blah blog by adding a photo of a cardinal that was hiding waaaaaaaaaay up in the branches in a tree in our front yard.  Today has pretty much been a same ol', same ol' day.  Woody got up early and walked six miles.  I woke up even earlier.  We went to the early service this morning.  Woody taught his sixth grade Sunday School boys.  I went to my Sunday School class.  We came home and had lunch.  I went next door for a short time and took care of four of the six little ones.  When I got back, Woody was dozing away.  I went upstairs to read and did for a while, but ended up sleeping away a good part of the late afternoon...guess making up for my very early rising time.  Woody commented that he guessed he had actually fallen asleep (something that he usually denies!).  And, that about sums up our last Sunday in this year's July.

No comments:

Post a Comment