Monday, July 23, 2012

Cleanin', Cleanin', Cleanin'!


Woody got up early and walked twelve miles. I had trouble getting to sleep last night and thus slept in a bit longer than I like...thus I got a late start on my cleaning plans. I got up and started attacking some more parts of our bedroom. That has taken up most of the rest of the day...still have the bed to get remade. I uncovered a lot of dust/dirt. I seem to be feeding the vacuum quite well! When I clean, one thing tends to lead to another...a never ending job. But we have a much cleaner bedroom. Tonight's photo is one of the neighbor's (Nathan, Kathy and family)pumpkins. They have already harvested three of them each weighing in around 12 or 13 pounds. They brought us one. Very pretty light orange color.

No comments:

Post a Comment