Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Look, Ma, no cavities!

At last I can say that I am through with the dentist for a while...since June I have broken a tooth, gotten a crown, been to the orthodontist to get my permanent retainer reattached, and now today went back to my dentist for my cleaning and check-up.  And, whew!  I made it through today's exam without having to have any more work done. Woody got up early and went for a walk and is now on his second walk of the day...to the prayer room at church.  I had another night of not getting much sleep (becoming a habit) and woke up even earlier than Woody.  All these sleepless nights let me get in more reading.  I finished another book this morning.  I really felt rough yesterday and last night, but today seem to be feeling better...I think that the front has passed either above us or below us and the barometric pressure is better for my aches and pains.  I did deadhead and do a little weeding.  Woody worked some in the yard, too.  Woody was resting pretty soundly when I left to go to the dentist.  I took a little snooze after I got back from the dentist.  This morning we heard a knock on the door and then in tumbled several children.  Elijah announced: "It's Muffin and us."  They have two of their cousins visiting and Elijah, Esther and Joy brought Janna (aka Muffin) over to see us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment