Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday


Another night when the blog won't let me do anything but center the lines that I'm typing...I don't like it this way!  I've spent enough time trying to figure out how to make it align left!  This has been pretty much a same ol', same ol' Wednesday.  I did sleep better last night so that helped.  Woody didn't walk early this morning...guess that is something that isn't same ol', same ol'!  Two of us worked in the church library this afternoon for quite a few hours.  We are trying to update the records in our library computers...what a mess!  Don't ask about all the mess and confusion that we got ourselves into!  At least it was good for a couple of laughs! I think that these two squirrels had been in messing around in our records!  

No comments:

Post a Comment