Monday, August 27, 2012

August's Last Monday

Woody got up early...mainly due to the fact that he didn't have the best night rest...just snatches of sleep...part of the night in the recliner and part of the night in our bed.  He did go for a four-mile walk early this morning.  He also ran a couple of errands today.  He did do a small amount of mowing.  He headed off to church a little while ago for church visitation.  He doesn't think that he has passed the kidney stone yet, but as he walked out the door a little while ago he said that "at the moment" he was okay. I have had a fairly low-key day.  I have done quite a bit of reading and a little cleaning (good balance...more of what I like to do than what I am not all that fond of doing!). My sinus problems seem to be much better...mainly left with a sinus headache...much better than some of the other sinus pains that I had last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment