Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday

Woody got up early and walked seven miles.  Later in the morning he and Esther did our weekly grocery shopping.  While they were shopping, Elijah came over here to play for a while.  He and I sat up the Fisher Price farm and played.  When he tired of that, we headed to the kitchen for a snack (a favorite thing for him to have while here).  He was concerned when he found out that we didn't have any milk.  I assured him that I was sure that Goosey (Woody) knew that we needed milk and would buy some today.  While he snacked on crackers and peanut butter, I got busy and did a bit of cleaning in the refrigerator before Woody got home with the groceries.  Woody watched a couple of library DVD movies this afternoon.  Graham brought a game over and he and I played several rounds.  Then after all that I was ready for a rest.  I'm still not feeling the greatest, but do think that I am better.  I will think that the pain has left and then suddenly a wave of pain is back.  I'm ready to feel good!  I have some sewing plans, but with my head feeling like it does don't feel like sewing.  I did catch up with the USA Today crossword puzzles today and have read a little bit and dozed a time or two.  I think that it is in the plans for me to make my mother's Boston Baked Bean recipe tomorrow so guess I need to head downstairs and get the beans ready to soak over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment