Thursday, August 30, 2012

August's Last Thursday

Woody got up early and walked six miles.  He has also worked some in the yard.  And, he made his cooked dressing slaw using cabbages that he grew.  This is the first time that he has grown cabbages.  He had one that was medium sized and the rest were rather small.  His description of the small ones: large brussel sprouts!  The cabbage was very tender and made good slaw.  We had some for supper.  As far as an update on his kidney stone...still there and the last that I asked he wasn't having any pain.  I guess that having two previous fairly active days took my energy away and today I did as close to nothing as I could.  I did finish listening to The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin and then started listening to Vanity Fair.  I did a little work in the sewing room.  I was putting some things away as I'm planning to get back to sewing and want things to be a little neater. Library orders got a little bit of my attention. I did  put away a load of wash and ironed the few pieces that needed to be ironed.  That's about it for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment