Sunday, August 12, 2012

Twelve Years Ago Today!

Last night I went back two years and tonight I add ten more years to that and go back twelve!  Twelve years ago today we gained a daughter-in-love!  Happy 12th Anniversary, Kathy and Nathan!

Woody got up early and walked.  He went to early church service and then taught his Sunday School class.  I stayed at home again not wanting to undo any of the healing that my foot has done.  I have read, typed recipes and worked on a list of  websites and passwords that I have gone to over the years...making a new list...eliminating a lot of the sites.  So once again I have stayed off my foot most of the day.  Woody came home from church and made Chunky Tomato and Sausage pasta sauce that he served over linguine.  Very good!  He returned from the evening church service just a little while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment