Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday

Woody has accomplished a lot today.  He got up early and walked seven miles.  He did our weekly grocery shopping. He cut up a LARGE tree limb that came down in yesterday's thunderstorm and he carried the pieces to the brush pile that will be picked up at a later time by the city.  This afternoon he walked to get his hair cut.  And, at a later time in the afternoon he ran a couple of errands in the car. He is now watching a DVD.  I have done pretty close to nothing.  I continue to take it easy due to my foot...which seems much better...my being careful seems to be paying off.  The rest of my body knows that I am trying to not use that foot...and the rest of me is aching!  Today I have been very tired.  I have been attempting to finish a book and every time that I pick up the book to read I seem to doze off!  I have managed to work a little on some crossword puzzles and caught up with checking out some things on my iPad.  But mostly I have done nothing today...and have felt like doing less than that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment