Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Busy Wednesday!

I finally got a good night's sleep...too good!  I ended up sleeping in and it was the first day that I was to have school with Elijah and Esther!  Oops!  But we did get it in and had very good sessions with both of them.  This is Esther's kindergarten year.  She was really ready to get back into Grammy's school time as was Elijah.  It's fun to see how they have matured over the summer.  Fun times ahead...now if Grammy will just wake up in time!  Then after lunch I went to the library and we worked for three hours.  And, now I am done in...ready to take my shoe off and put my foot up for a while.  Woody has gone to the last of the special church services...and I can't ask him about his activities of the day.  I figure that he walked...but don't know the specifics!  We haven't crossed each other's paths too often today...and when we did I didn't think to ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment