Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chasing Rabbits

Woody got up early because he didn't have the best of nights. (I shouldn't have mentioned in the blog last night that he had had such a good day yesterday pain-wise!).  Today he said that his pain comes and goes. He worked in the yard for a while today.  He headed off on his walk a bit later than usual as he wanted to go to the weekly farmer's market.  He came home with two really nice eggplants.  We ate one of them for supper.  I made Eggplant Parmesan. Not a lot of ingredients, but what is in it just works flavor-wise!  I spent a good part of the morning doing church library work here at the house.  I started preparing the next book order and also worked on filling memorial requests.  Then after lunch I headed off to the library and that is where the rabbit chasing started.  Donna and I both looked at each other after we had worked more than two hours and said that we didn't know what we had done, but we knew that we had been busy!  One job just led to another.  That's just how it is with library work. As soon as I got home from church, I started in on supper.  I was very ready to sit when it was time to eat. Here's hoping that Woody has a better night tonight and that soon this kidney stone will be history.

No comments:

Post a Comment