Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day of Rest

Woody got up early but chose not to walk today...a true day of rest for him.  We both went to the early service and then to our Sunday School classes.  Woody taught his class.  We came home and I fixed lunch and then loaded the dish washer.  We both watched a tennis match for a while.  Then I headed upstairs to rest in the recliner and then that was about the end to my afternoon as I fell asleep pretty quickly!  I did talk to my sister shortly after I woke up.  I have had no energy to do anything after getting home from church.  Woody just got home a little while ago from the evening church service.  We have both read (me very little) and watched a bit of TV (again, me very little).  Yesterday evening after I blogged, I worked some more on copying the blog entries to word documents.  There are more than I thought at first, but I am coming along with that task...had to go back and do some major renumbering, but am back on track now!

No comments:

Post a Comment